Looking for an easy and delicious low-carb dessert that satisfies your sweet tooth and fits into your keto lifestyle? Look no further than this One Minute Low Carb Keto Brownie! In just 60 seconds, you can whip up a rich and chocolatey brownie that is both low in carbs and high in healthy fats. So, whether you need a quick snack or a decadent dessert, this brownie is the perfect choice for any keto enthusiast. Keep reading for the simple recipe and step-by-step instructions.
If you’re looking for an easy, low-carb dessert that you can whip up in a minute, you’ve come to the right place! I am excited to share with you this amazing one-minute keto brownie recipe that is not only delicious but also easy and quick to make. In this article, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to make this brownie, the ingredients required, and some additional information about the Low Carb Love blog. So let’s get started with the recipe!
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ChocZero chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sweetener (erythritol, monk fruit or stevia)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a small mixing bowl, beat one egg until frothy.
- Add almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt in the bowl and mix well to combine.
- Add ChocZero chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into a small greased baking dish.
- Microwave the dish on high for 60-90 seconds (depending on the size of the dish).
- Remove the dish from the microwave and let the brownie cool.
- You can either enjoy the brownie straight from the dish, or remove it and serve it on a plate.
Pro tip: If you want the brownie to be more fudgy and gooey, microwave it for 60 seconds. If you prefer a cake-like texture, microwave the brownie for 90 seconds.
- The recipe involves combining various ingredients in a bowl and microwaving them for a minute, making it an extremely convenient and easy-to-make keto dessert.
- You can find more low-carb recipes like this on the Low Carb Love blog.
- If you’re looking for additional recipes, the video description has links to Keto chocolate cake, Keto fat bombs, and more.
- Make sure to follow Low Carb Love’s Instagram, TikTok account and Facebook page for daily inspiration.
- Discount codes are available for ChocZero Syrups and Chocolate, KetoBeam Electrolytes and more. Make sure to check the description box of the video!
- The creator behind this recipe and channel encourages viewers to subscribe for more tips and recipes like this.
- The video ends with the hashtags #lowcarblove #keto #brownie #cooking.
This easy one-minute low-carb keto brownie recipe is the perfect quick dessert when you need a chocolate fix. The great thing about this recipe is that it’s simple to make with just a few ingredients, and it’s customizable to your liking. You can add nuts or extra chocolate chips, or even top it with whipped cream. Give this recipe a try, and be sure to check out Low Carb Love’s other delicious low-carb recipes.
Can I use coconut flour instead of almond flour in this recipe?
Yes, you can use coconut flour, but the ratio is different. Use ½ to 1 tablespoon of coconut flour instead of 2 tablespoons of almond flour.
Can I use any other sweetener instead of granulated sweetener?
Yes, you can use any low-carb sweetener of your choice, such as erythritol, monk fruit, or stevia.
Can I use dark chocolate instead of ChocZero chocolate chips?
Yes, you can use any low-carb chocolate chips of your choice, but be sure to check the carb count.
Can I make this recipe in the oven instead of the microwave?
Yes, you can bake it in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
Can I double or triple this recipe if I want to make more ?
Yes, you can multiply the ingredients to make a bigger batch, just adjust your cooking time accordingly.