If you’re a fan of Starbucks refresher drinks but looking to cut back on sugar, we’ve got some great news for you! With a few ingredients that you probably already have at home, you can make delicious and refreshing Starbucks-inspired drinks that are completely sugar-free. Not only will you save money, but you’ll also have the satisfaction of making your own customized drink exactly the way you like it. So, let’s dive right in and explore some amazing zero-sugar Starbucks refreshers you can make at home!
Zero Sugar Starbucks Refreshers You Can Make At Home!
Are you tired of drinking the same old Starbucks refreshers with loads of sugar and calories? Are you looking for a healthier alternative that you can make at home? Look no further! In this article, we will teach you how to make delicious, refreshing Starbucks copycat refreshers at home with zero sugar. We will also share some other low-carb recipes and tips from our channel, so make sure to subscribe and check them out.
How To Make Starbucks Copycat Refreshers At Home
Here are the ingredients you will need to make the zero sugar Starbucks copycat refreshers at home:
- Fresh or frozen fruit (raspberries, strawberries, mango, etc.)
- LMNT electrolytes
Raspberry Refresher Recipe
- Add 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries to a blender.
- Add 2 scoops of LMNT electrolytes and blend until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of water and blend again.
- Pour the mixture over ice and enjoy your refreshing, zero sugar raspberry refresher!
Strawberry Citrus Refresher Recipe
- Add 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries to a blender.
- Add the juice of 1 lemon, 2 scoops of LMNT electrolytes, and 1 cup of water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour over ice and enjoy your low-carb, delicious strawberry citrus refresher!
Mango Chili Lemonade Refresher Recipe
- Add 1 cup of fresh or frozen mango to a blender.
- Add the juice of 1 lime, 2 scoops of LMNT electrolytes, and a pinch of chili powder.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour over ice and enjoy your spicy, zero sugar mango chili lemonade refresher!
The Creator’s Favorite Air Fryer
In the video, the content creator also shares their favorite air fryer. They love how easy it is to use and how it allows them to cook delicious, healthy meals without the added oil and calories.
Other Low-Carb Videos and Tips
Make sure to subscribe to the channel for more tips like this. You can also check out other low-carb videos on the channel to learn more about a low-carb lifestyle and weight loss tips. If you want more content, you can find the creator’s blog and social media pages for more recipes and tips.
We also have some special discount codes for our viewers. Use discount code LOWCARBLOVE for 10% off ChocZero Syrups and Chocolate, 20% off Ultima, 20% off Kettle & Fire Broths and Keto Soups, and 15% off Alamadre Low Carb Tortillas.
In conclusion, making zero sugar Starbucks copycat refreshers at home is easy and delicious. All you need is some fresh fruit, LMNT electrolytes, water, and ice. Try out our raspberry, strawberry citrus, and mango chili lemonade recipes for a refreshing, low-carb treat. Don’t forget to check out our other low-carb videos and tips, as well as our special discount codes for some of our favorite products.