Gaining muscle while losing fat is the Holy Grail for most gym-goers. We all want to build a bigger, stronger, leaner, and more muscular body.
Traditionally, bulking and cutting has been the method of choice to achieve this. It’s been the blueprint bodybuilders have followed for decades to achieve their incredible physiques.
But is it the best way?
That’s exactly what we go over in this video…should you bulk or cut?
[SUPPLEMENTS] SCIENCE-BASED SUPPLEMENTS THAT WORK!
[FREE BOOK] CLAIM YOUR FREE COPY OF BULK UP FAST!
[MASS-5 FULL BODY] HIGH FREQUENCY FULL BODY WORKOUT
[SHREDDED-12] SCIENCE-BASED FAT LOSS PROGRAM
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
1. Barakat C et al., Body Recomposition: Can Trained Individuals Build Muscle and Lose Fat at the Same Time? Strength and Conditioning Journal 2020 0(0) 1-13
2. Forbes GB Body fat content influences the body composition response to nutrition and exercise Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2000 904:359-65
3. Campbell et al. 2020. Intermittent Energy Restriction Attenuates the Loss of Fat Free Mass in Resistance Trained Individuals. A Randomized Controlled Trial. J. Funct. Morphol. Kinesiol.2020, 5(1), 19;
4. Alcarez et al Similarity in adaptations to high-resistance circuit vs. traditional strength training in resistance trained men J Strength Cond Res 25: 2519–2527
5. Rauch, JT, Ugrinowitsch, C, Barakat, CI, Alvarez, MR, Brummert, DL, Aube, DW, et al. Auto-regulated exercise selection training regimen produces small increases in lean body mass and maximal strength adaptations in strength-trained individuals. J Strength Cond Res , 2017.
6. Colquhon RJ et al Training volume not frequency, indicative of maximal strength adaptations to resistacne training J Strength Cond Res 2018 32: 1207-1213
7. Campbell B.I., Aguilar D., Conlin L., Vargas A., Schoenfeld B.J., Corson A., Gai C., Best S., Galvan E., Couvillion K. Effects of High Versus Low Protein Intake on Body Composition and Maximal Strength in Aspiring Female Physique Athletes Engaging in an 8-Week Resistance Training Program. Int. J. Sport Nutr. Exerc. Metab. 2018;28:580–585. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2017-0389.
8. Paoli et al Ketogenic diet does not affect strength performance in elite artistic gymnasts J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2012 9:34
9. Murphy C & Koehler K Energy deficiency impairs resistance training gains in lean mass but not strength: A meta-analysis and meta-regression Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports 2022 32:125-137
Developing A Nighttime Beauty Routine To Stay Youthful
Beauty is essential to today’s women. It has been proven through numerous studies that beautiful women have a higher chance of getting what they desire than their less attractive peers. However, few women understand just how simple it can be to look beautiful. A few easy steps can help any woman feel more beautiful.
Disposable mascara wands, which are often known by makeup artists as “spoolies”, are a cheap and effective tool for your makeup kit. These tiny brushes are useful to break up clumps in the lashes and brush off excess mascara without spoiling your makeup. In a pinch, they can also be used to groom your eyebrows. They should be disposed after each use.
Sharpen your lip liner and eyeliner pencils after each application. Not only does this make them easier to apply, it also makes sure they are clean for use. A little trick to getting a great sharp point is to put them in the refrigerator or freezer 10 minutes before you are going to sharpen them.
For smooth, streak-free results, exfoliate your skin before applying self-tanner. Dead, dry skin can cause self-tanner to absorb unevenly. This can result in streaks, splotches and areas of color that are darker than they should be. You can eliminate this problem by exfoliating your skin before you apply self-tanner. By removing dead skin cells, exfoliating can help ensure that yourself tanner absorbs evenly and gives you a beautiful, streak-free glow.
Use a misting spray to set makeup. After you are finished fully making up your face, lightly mist yourself with a sprayer. This will set your makeup, keeping it in place longer before requiring you to touch it up. This is perfect for long nights out or events such as weddings.
Use cream cleansers, especially on your face. Soap can dry your skin and lead to skin that appears weathered and older. Keep your skin beautiful by using cleansers that are more like lotion and cream and less like harsh cleaner. Your skin will thank you for the change in beauty supplies.
Most women would be surprised to know that the average female devotes more than 60 hours of her life to the ordeal of shaving and waxing. Laser hair removal, while somewhat costly, will save you a great deal of time and nicks on your legs, underarm, face, and bikini area.
In order to make your teeth look whiter, use lipstick with cool, blue undertones. Lipsticks with warm, orange-based undertones accentuate the natural yellow color of your teeth, making them look yellower. Lipsticks with cool, blue-based undertones, on the other hand, will make your teeth look whiter. For the greatest impact, choose a bright red lipstick with blue undertones.
To help increase the elasticity of skin and thereby reduce the chances of stretch marks, depend on olive oil! Everyone has olive oil in the kitchen and every week you need to bring it in the bathroom and use it in place of your regular moisturizer after showering. Massage it well into your stomach, buttocks and thighs for improved skin strength and to keep those nasty stretch marks away!
To help your lip gloss last longer, apply lip liner first. Fill in your whole lip with the liner before putting on your gloss. With the liner applied, the gloss will have something to stick to, which will help it stay on all day long. For the best effect, use a liner close to the natural color of your lip.
If you suffer from chronic, dry skin, you may want to see a dermatologist and get a microdermabrasion facial peel. Microdermabrasions are able to improve skin’s functioning and appearance in a very short amount of time. One treatment will help your skin to feel smoother and will improve your skin’s elasticity. Although one treatment helps, for the best results you should schedule at least 6 treatments.
For a boost of sun protection for your everyday products, look for foundation and moisturizer with an SPF of 15 or higher. Sun damage causes fine lines, wrinkles, and even skin cancer, so the extra dose of protection from products you use anyway can help keep your facial skin looking younger longer.
If you hate the problems of clumpy and matted eyelashes, try using an eyelash curler. This will make the eyelashes thick and full without using any products. When using the curler, start at the roots and only use on lashes that are clean. Over time your lashes will become fuller, thicker, and beautiful.
Believe it or not, as you age, your skin tone will change along with your hair color. If you continue to wear foundation, be sure to check it against your actual skin color to be sure that it’s still a true match. Your skin will change in the same way that your hair changes – the melanin levels adjust – and in this way, you’ll assure a true match as your skin matures.
Even if you have greasy skin, you should apply moisturizer to it, at least, when you go to bed. Oil on your face may lead you to believe that you have an excessive amount of moisture in your skin but that is not the kind of moisture that your skin needs, in order to remain healthy.
Baking soda is your beauty friend. Baking soda is one of those products that you should always have on hand. For beauty you can use it to make your shampoo work better, whiten your teeth, and cure the pain of sunburn. All of this from one box that hardly costs a dollar.
It is neither desirable to have overly plucked eyebrows nor excessively bushy ones. Your eyebrows should also be the right length so that they match your eyes. If you’re going to pluck, pluck the small hairs and leave the larger ones alone.
Following the simple tips and advice in this article, you can join the ranks of beautiful women who everyone else looks up to. Use your new found knowledge, and improve your appearance and confidence.
Losing weight and keeping it off can be a challenge. I’m here to show you good-tasting foods and drinks that help you lose weight, and are enjoyable to eat.