Looking to build impressive size and definition in your chest muscles? If so, you’re in the right place! In this post, we’ll take a deep dive into a killer chest workout specifically designed to help you achieve your pec-pumping goals. From bench press variations to targeted fly exercises, we’ll cover everything you need to know to blow up your pecs and take your chest gains to the next level. So, grab your weights and let’s get started!
Killer Chest Workout for Mass | Blow Up Your Pecs!
Are you looking to build a killer chest that will blow away anyone who sees it? Look no further than this killer chest workout for mass. In this article, we will dive deep into the best exercises, sets, and reps that will help you get the chest you’ve always wanted. But first, let’s talk about the importance of having a great chest.
Whether you are looking to impress your significant other, your friends, or just yourself, having a strong and big chest is crucial. Your chest muscles are not only important for aesthetic purposes, but they also play a crucial role in helping with many everyday activities such as pushing, lifting, and carrying heavy objects.
So without wasting any more time, let’s dive right into the killer chest workout for mass.
Dumbbell Bench Press
- Lie flat on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand
- Bring the dumbbells down to your chest, keeping your elbows at a 45-degree angle
- Push the dumbbells back up to the starting position
Incline Barbell Press
- Lie on an incline bench with a barbell in your hands
- Lower the barbell down to your chest, keeping your elbows at a 45-degree angle
- Push the barbell back up to the starting position
- Stand in the middle of a cable machine with your arms outstretched
- Bring your hands together, meeting in the middle of your chest
- Slowly bring your arms back to the starting position
- Place your hands shoulder-width apart on the ground
- Keep your body straight and lower yourself down to the ground
- Push yourself back up to the starting position
Sets and Reps
To build mass in your chest, you will want to focus on heavy weights and low reps. We recommend doing 3 sets of 6-8 reps for each exercise. Take a 60-90 second rest in between each set.
By incorporating these exercises and sets into your chest workout routine, you will be on your way to building a killer chest that will blow away anyone who sees it. Don’t forget to download the free Chest Training DVD and book on bulking up fast to help take your chest game to the next level. Follow Alain on Instagram and Facebook for more fitness tips, and watch the embedded video in this article for further inspiration.
- Is this workout suitable for beginners?
- This workout is best for intermediate to advanced lifters. If you are just starting out, focus on building a foundation of proper form and technique before diving into heavy lifting.
- Can I substitute the barbell press with dumbbells?
- Yes, you can substitute the barbell press with dumbbells for variation in your workout.
- How often should I do this workout?
- We recommend doing this workout once a week, and switching up your routine every 4-6 weeks.
- Can I do this workout at home?
- To do this workout at home, you will need to invest in some equipment such as dumbbells or a cable machine.
- How long will it take to see results?
- Results may vary depending on your body type, diet, and consistency in your workout routine. Stick with it and you will see results over time.