Looking to build massive chest and shoulder muscles from the comfort of your own home? Look no further than this bodyweight workout that will challenge and strengthen your upper body without the need for gym equipment. Say goodbye to costly memberships and hello to powerful gains with this at-home chest and shoulder workout.
Home Chest and Shoulder Workout for Mass | Bodyweight Only!
Are you tired of going to the gym or not having the necessary equipment to work out at home? Don’t worry, here we have a chest and shoulder bodyweight workout that only requires the space in your home and a strong commitment to get better. In this article, we’ll go through each exercise, their sets, and repetitions for you to follow along.
The following exercises are demonstrated in the video and are proven to be effective in building chest and shoulder muscles.
Feet Elevated Push Ups
- 4 sets of 10 reps
- Lower your chest to fists (4 seconds); explode up (1 second)
Feet Elevated Pikes
- 4 sets of 10 reps
- Start in a pike position and lower your chest to fists (4 seconds); explode up (1 second)
Plyo Push Ups
- 4 sets of 10 reps
- Lower chest to fists (2 seconds); explode up with a clap (1 second)
- 3 sets of 6 reps per side
- Slow and controlled movement as you raise your arms (4 seconds); slow and controlled movement as you lower your arms (4 seconds)
Spiderman Push Ups
- 4 sets of 10 reps per side
- Lower your chest to fists (2 seconds) as you bring your knee towards the elbow of the same side. Go back up as you straighten your leg and push back up (1 second)
- 3 sets of 10 reps per side
- Height of arms never go above parallel to the ground; 2 seconds up, 2 seconds down
One thing that’s important while performing these exercises is to maintain proper form. Doing so can not only help prevent injury but can also lead to better results in terms of muscle growth.
MAX-4 Lean Mass Coaching System
As mentioned in the video, the MAX-4 Lean Mass Coaching system is a great way to take your fitness journey to the next level. The system is designed to help individuals build lean muscle mass while following a structured training and nutrition plan. The program is set up in 4-6 week phases, with each phase building upon the previous one to help you see noticeable gains in size and strength.
Free Book – “Bulk Up Fast!”
If you’re looking for additional help with your muscle-building goals, then you’ll love the free book “Bulk Up Fast!” This book is designed to provide readers with actionable steps that they can take to start building muscle right away. With tips on nutrition, workout planning, and more, the book is a great resource for those who are serious about getting in shape.
Music by Via CJ
The music in the video is produced by Via CJ, an up-and-coming music producer who is known for his high-energy beats. His music is perfect for workouts, providing a great backdrop to help you push through even the toughest of exercises.
Follow Alain on Instagram and Facebook
The demonstrator in the video, Alain, is well-known in the fitness community for his motivational and instructional videos. If you’re looking for additional tips or want to follow along with his workouts, then be sure to check out his pages on Instagram and Facebook.
This bodyweight chest and shoulder workout is a great way to build muscle mass without the need for any equipment. By following the recommended sets and reps for each exercise, you can start to see noticeable gains in strength and size in no time. And, with the addition of the MAX-4 Lean Mass Coaching System and “Bulk Up Fast!” book, you can take your fitness journey to the next level.
- How long should I rest in between sets?
- Rest for 1-2 minutes between each set to ensure proper recovery for the next set
- Can beginners do this workout?
- Yes, beginners can do this workout. Just make sure to start with lower reps and sets and gradually work your way up as your strength and endurance improve.
- Can I do this workout every day?
- No, it’s recommended to give your muscles time to recover between workouts. Aim to do this workout 2-3 times a week with rest days in between.
- Can I add additional exercises to this workout?
- You can, but it’s recommended to focus on the exercises listed in the video and these sets and reps before adding more exercises.
- Do I need to warm up before doing this workout?
- Yes, it’s recommended to warm up by doing some light cardio, such as jumping jacks or running in place, and some dynamic stretches to get your blood flowing and muscles loose.